Alonaki rental cottage
RENTAL COTTAGE FOR TWO GUESTS
A 100+ year old cowshed in central Tinos that can accommodate two for a unique Cycladic experience. The impression one gets is that of a cave sculptured in solid rock due to the original materials that were preserved in this latest architectural incarnation.
The view of the rental house is commanding as it oversees a valley surrounded by average height mountains and the Aegean sea at the far end. There is one bedroom, one small gas kitchen and a “cozy” shower. The balcony has a splendid view to the valley of Komi and Exombourgo rock where the capital of the island of Tinos once existed before the Turkish occupation.
• Self catering cottage for two
• Bedroom: one bed 160cm wide (linen and towels are included)
• Dining room: 2,4m long dining table with two bench seats and 4 stools
• Garden & Veranda: a 400 sq.m garden and with a splendid and tranquil view
• Kitchen: double burner cooking gas stove (LPG) :: fridge :: utensils and cooking apparatus provided
• Storage: a generous cabinet :: plenty of drawers and open spaces for storage
• WC, shower: … of course
• Parking in front of the cottage
• Minimum stay 1 week
Distances (by car)
• Port 13mins
• Closest beach 8mins
• Closest village for quick shopping 2mins
Caution, please read
For the safe dwelling in this cottage you must have working experience of gas appliances.
The following appliances in this cottage work with LPG: cooking stove :: water heater